Thursday, 9 January 2014

Gypsy top made by me and a lemon/lime skirt!





















Leo and Fifi being cute as always!













Top - Gypsy top made by me
Skirt&Belt - Tara Starlet
Shoes - I Love Billy
Sunglasses - Pared Eyewear
Necklace - Vintage


After a few overcast days the sun has come out again and I was able to go out in this cute outfit which is a great look for summer!
I made the gypsy top last week and it only took me a few hours, I found the pattern at an op-shop for 60cents and already had plenty of white fabric and elastic. I was looking for a pattern like this for a while so it worked out well, I plan on sewing more of them in the coming weeks... A gingham one with white ric-rac and another white one but with ric-rac.

I just adore this sweet summer skirt! I love lemon and lime so it seemed very fitting for me! It's a very versatile skirt with high quality fabric and a belt, so I will be getting plenty of wear out of it.

I'm about to make a greek salad for lunch and get some stuff done! 

I am now part of the wonder and inspiring blog We Sew Retro, here is my first post  (you may remember it)! :)

Kayla - Gracefullyvintage























7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I simply love the photo shoot. Sassy Sewing Bees https://facebook.com/sassysewingbees

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want to make a gypsy top, but more of a darker wintery version, got some black fabric dotted with little flowers so think I might be inspired to go ahead and do that soon! Have a great day :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how absolutely adorable you are! i wish i could wear a cropped top like you too but this would´t look good on me lol
    and how fabulous is your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I love this skirt.
    You have such a tiny waist!
    Your hair are gorgeous.

    Nella Fragola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post!

    After I finish my current sewing project I will definitely attempt to make that little top!

    ReplyDelete