Fun in the sun!

Tuesday 1 April 2014





























 Matching Set - Hell Bunny
Sunglasses - Pared Eyewear
Shoes - I Love Billy
Bag - Op-shop
Parasol - Op-shop
Lipstick - Lime Crime Velvetines: Red Velvet


Today I went to another local waterfront (which connects to a beautiful beach)... I have grown up in a town surrounded by beautiful beaches and it makes me happy that I still get to spend time at some of my favourite places with my family and dogs.

I have been dreaming of this Hell Bunny set since it was released and am so happy to finally have it. It turned out to be quite a hot day so this outfit was perfect for the weather. And I have always admired this interesting house so we snapped a few photos in front of it which was fun!

This was followed by a fresh berry smoothie and coffee with a water view... The fish were enjoying the warm weather today as well! 

On Sunday I attended the Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival with friends and entered the Miss Modern Day Competition and came 2nd place, I had so much fun! I will be sharing some photos next time!

Kayla - Gracefullyvintage xo






6 comments

  1. Dear i love the pink color!! And this picture are amazing! The dress, your beautiful hair, the shoes... A dream!! And your country is so lovely!! Kisssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous in that set from Hell Bunny!
    And your photographs are amazing, everytime when I see them there's a little ray of sunshine on my screen!

    xoxo Emma
    http://littlemissbamboo.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore your Hell Bunny outfit! <3 I recently bought a skirt from them and it's gorgeous!

    x

    http://sixtiestwist.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear you are gorgeous !
    I love your parasol and all of the pictures.
    Especially the one just in front of a light green window it's really spring-ish ;)
    So makes me want to go where you are ! By the way where is it?
    Xxx
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty!
    That bright pink on you, it's just perfection!

    ReplyDelete

GracefullyVintage © . Design by Berenica Designs.