PetalBerri

Saturday 28 February 2015



PetalBerri products are proudly made in Adelaide, Australia by Aimee. I am really into accessorising more this year and I couldn't wait to try these beautiful handmade products.












Headscarf and Earring set - c/o PetalBerri
Dress - 1950s Vintage
Necklace - Vintage
Shoes - Spendless Shoes


The packaging is so cute and the range of fabrics that Aimee sources for her designs are very unique, I think there is something for everyone. I wore one of my favourtie vintage dresses as I thought that it would go perfectly with the red theme! The matching earrings are such a great touch though, I love pretty little details like that. The headscarf and earrings are really well made and very affordable. 

I've had this vintage dress for a couple of years now and it is so comfortable. I like that I can dress it up a bit or just wear it quite casual with flats and my hair back. The detail on the skirt is so pretty and I love that chambray fabric is very practical and long lasting. I was lucky to pay under $20 for it too. 

You can find PetalBerri on their websiteEsty, Facebook and Instagram.

Kayla

GracefullyVintage

2 comments

  1. Wow! You paid under $20 for that dress!?!? It's absolutely beautiful, what a bargain! Vintage bargains are of course the best kind of bargains :) What a lovely shoot, you are such a classic beauty :)

    Alecia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I love the pairing of soft chambray blue and classic lipstick red together as you've done here. They're fresh and timeless in the same go.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

GracefullyVintage © . Design by Berenica Designs.