Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival 2014

Sunday 6 April 2014

On stage in the Miss Modern Day competition



Posing with my friend Renee

I met Cherry Dollface! She was the very special guest of the event.



Having a great time as usual with Max

Teasing on stage

All of the Miss Modern Day competitors on stage 


On stage in the Miss Modern Day competition

Dancing to the rockabilly music

On stage in the Miss Modern Day competition

Blowing a kiss to Max



On stage in the Miss Modern Day competition

Checking my hair and make-up on stage in the Miss Modern Day competition hehe!

On stage in the Miss Modern Day competition




Dress - Bernie Dexter
Petticoat - Hell Bunny
Sunglasses - Pared Eyewear
Purse - 1950s vintage
Sheer Pink Gloves - 1950s vintage
Stockings - ebay
Garterbelt - Von Follies by Dita Von Teese
Shoes - Target

 Lipstick - Lime Crime Velvetines: Red Velvet


Last weekend  I attended the Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival with Max and some of our good friends.
After an hour and a bit of driving we arrived at Kurri Kurri. It was so busy as this is a huge event!!! It was my first time at the festival and I loved it. 

When we arrived we looked at the beautiful classic cars and posed with them, then we got some festival/show food, looked at stalls, danced to rockabilly music and complimented other people on their fabulous outfits!

There was also a competition called Miss Modern Day for all the ladies to show off their outfits on stage! I came second place and was over the moon!!! I got a giftcard for Catfight Collections in Newcastle (I love that store) and I am looking forward to buying something nice with it! I had so much fun up on stage!

It was a wonderful day spent with friends at a very fun event... Hopefully I get to go next year too!

Kayla - Gracefullyvintage xo

5 comments

  1. Oh, you look lovely my dear!
    Your smile is worth a million, I can see you had a great day.

    xoxo Emma
    http://littlemissbamboo.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations beautiful! but you well deserved it! you look so pretty on those photos and it seems you had really a great time;)
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked fantastic and great to see you had a fabulous day! And SECOND WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaw well done for 2nd place! you looked so cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're totally rocking that outfit! This post definitely feels like the 50's! And those cars! It must have been glorious to see them on the roads 50-60 years back in their hay day. Now they're rare sights but are still very popular as wedding carriages. Anyways, congratulations on placing! You look awesome!

    Jack @ Antique Limos

    ReplyDelete

GracefullyVintage © . Design by Berenica Designs.